Contactless online menus and single use disposable menus.
We strongly urge restaurants to set up a menu online, and provide QR codes that link to it. Once done, it's a greener and more cost effective solution. However, some customers are still going to want a paper menu - we can help with that too.
How to set up your contactless menu:
- Start by watching this video if you’re not familiar with QR Code menus.
- Add your menu to your website or other 3rd party menu hosting websites.
- Visit a free QR code website, like:
- Take the URL from your online menu and create a QR code using one of the free services mentioned in step three.
- Almost all modern phone cameras can read QR codes. To test your QR Code menu – hold up your phone camera to the QR code. If done right, the phone will prompt a link to your online menu.
Inexpensive Bulk Paper Menus
Our printers can provide inexpensive paper menus for your restaurant.
8.5″ x 11″ double-sided color menus:
Pricing does not include shipping.